Wednesday Wants - and Winners!

First and foremost...


Congratulations to Luna (moonmandrake), Elizabeth (SheepShapeSpinning), Particles of Stone and lilm4105! You've won ad space through the end of July! Please email me your 125x125 pixel ads at CinderLisaDesign AT gmail DOT com, and I'll get them up as soon as they get to me!

Now... on to Wednesday Wants. =)

Firstly, a little something from PearTreeGallery:


This is called Peacock and Jazz, and oh do I love it! The aqua/peacock colors are pretty much my absolute favorite variety of colors. I actually wore a peacock-blue dress to my high school prom - which looked darn good up against my Japanese yellow undertones, thank you very much. I'd love to put a huge version of this painting up on a wall in my house. You know, that house I own in my head that has big white walls and enormous spaces. Yeah. That one. It would look really nice there.

And then I love this Lace Leaf Scarflette from kanokwalee.


Ah, crochet lace goodness in such pretty colors! This scarflette looks perfect for a summer evening downtown. I love it.

I must be partial to those colors at the moment, too, because my next want is this Seahorse pattern from tinyowlknits:


How adorable is that?! I wish I had time to do some charity knitting/crochet at the moment, because I'd be all over making these for hospital kids or something. Maybe in a few months...

And before you get overwhelmed by the bluescale -


This is the Autumn Sunset milk latte fiber over at feelingsheepish's shop. Spinning! With milk! How cool is that?! It looks sooooo ridiculously soft. And these colors are fantastic! So much pretty I kind of want to sit and look at it for an hour or so. Sadly I have other things to do today. Sigh. But I really can't wait to try out milk fiber. I've only just started hearing about it, but it's definitely started showing up in the Etsy world, and it looks pretty darn cool.

That's all I have to say about that. :) Until next week!

Comments (6)

Anonymous

June 3, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Congrats to the winners!! :)

Great 'wants' this week. I've been working on some scarves that are thin like the one you posted. There are so many options you can do! It's fun.

CinderLisa

June 3, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Ooh, looking forward to seeing them, @hooker! :)

Luna

June 3, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Thanks so much for the ad space and the opportunity to win it! We definitely appreciate it.

Anja

June 4, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Thank you!! :D

lol My boyfriend got really excited and kept jumping around when I showed him.

CinderLisa

June 6, 2009 at 1:35 PM

You're totally welcome, Anja! That's the cutest seahorse I've ever seen!

Unknown

June 7, 2009 at 12:34 PM

OH THAT PAINTING IS FABULOUS!!!!!