Wednesday Wants!

It's been a while since I've been able to do a Wednesday Wants post, so I thought I'd get an extra long one ready for you today!

Firstly...


Can you say yum? These are Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies from DeepSouthBakery. Looking at this picture I can almost smell these cookies. They just look amazing, don't they? Classic, rich chocolate chips, and then that hint of citrus? And I don't know if you've picked up on this yet, but I'm all about the citrus. You want to find your way into my heart it's through that fabulous fruit family right there. These look simply divine!

And now for something slightly less edible, though no less yummy:


Here's playatlifefiberarts' Peck of Peppers Kettle-dyed yarn, recycled from a 100% Ecuadorian wool sweater. Such pretty colors! I think the title is just perfect, too, this does certainly look like a zesty little skein of yarn! Looks awfully soft, too, doesn't it? You bet it does.

Next we have something from joojoo, who has one of the cutest shops on Etsy.


This listing is entitled Darlings for your Terrarium. ! How adorable is that? These little polymer clay dears are ready to liven up anything you want to put them in, a terrarium, a water bowl, or as shown, a lovely little jar of salt. Look at those little grass spriglets! And the little green coconuts waiting to ripen on the palm. I love it. I just love it.

I can't quite let this go without one more cute item:


This Octopus Crochet Pattern from trulyoutrageous is just the cutest thing! It includes all three sizes, so you could make a whole little octopus family all for yourself! She has lots of other fun patterns too, so be sure to check them all out!

And lastly, a new little find of mine that is just darling:


This is the Green Weeds Blank Book from Sprouting Oxygen, and she has some other really beautiful books as well. (Actually, her whole shop is lovely!) The look of the wood is appealing on its own, but then the stamp she uses is just the perfect touch. She'll even add a button-enclosure to it for an extra fee, which I think is kinda neat. :)

So that's one more week of Wants. Why oh why must my eyes be so much bigger than my wallet? Well, to entertain all of you, of course. ;)

Comment (1)

Afsaneh

August 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Lisa! You have a wonderful blog! Many thanks for featuring my work! My little trees are so lucky!

Hugs! xo
:)