Wednesday Wants!

Okay, a lot has been going on in my life lately (big, sadly life-changing stuff) which is why I've been so neglecting this blog. Apologies! I've been taking some mental-health days, I guess you could say. I haven't stopped crafting, though! I'll show you some updates of what I've been doing in the next day or two. But first! Some picks. :)


You may not know this, but I am a giggler. This She's Crafty necklace by chocolateandsteel makes me giggle. And want to wear it. Sort of all the time. >.>

Next up is a lovely fiber batt called Dragon Fly (!) by TheCritterRanch.


Prettyful, isn't it? I love blues and greens, and sparkly fiber will ALWAYS catch my eye. TheCritterRanch is also a PhatFiber friend, so she's kind of awesome by definition. ;)

My last little pick this week is this Lavender Bag by freestylefibre.


So cute! I love to see upcycled-y little bits of fabric (especially fabric!) turned into something fabulous, and this definitely fits that description! She has a few of these different bags at her shop, plus some yummy yarn, too!

So that's it for this week - sorry so short, I'm still running in circles a little bit, but I promise to make a couple of real-ish posts this week. Keep an eye out for them! ;)

Comment (1)

VeganCraftastic

November 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Love that necklace!