Change in the Wind!

Actually, forget the wind. The change is here. It's run over me like a runaway cart, but the dust is starting to settle.

I am, as of nearly a week now, a California resident no longer. It's a sad thing for me, but at the same time, I can't complain about where I am now. Just to give you an idea of my surrounding area...


I took this picture while on a walk about a month ago when I was visiting here to prep for my move, and there are flowers like this all over. Some exquisite gardens. California has it's beauties, and many, many they may be, but neighborhoods full of roses? That's not one I'm familiar with!

The first few days of settling in were taken up by getting ready for and then participating in the Bookbinding Team's Summer BBQ Scavenger Hunt, which was a lot of fun! (The winner, btw, will be announced later on tonight, check the team blog.) It was a great experience for me, but it kept me so busy that I didn't even get a chance to update my blog to let you all know that I was back in business!

Still, I had a good weekend, sold a Twilight notebook, and premiered and sold my darling Emmeline:


This is Emmeline, a chunky little journal measuring 3.25 x 4.5 inches, and fixed up just so in her little button-snap sweater so that she'll keep your secrets and thoughts safe and sound—and she'll even hold your pen for you, too! This little Emmeline has already sold, but there are lots more, in lots of different colors, coming up!

Comments (0)