Wednesday Wants!

Okay, I'm going to be busy the next few weeks. Busy with a capital "B." This is mostly because I'm starting NanoWrimo in November (I'm tiemeinbows on that board, if you want to look me up!) and so I'm doing some extra work beforehand to not get too behind while I'm trudging over 1667 words a day!

But enough about me, let's get to some of the pretties I've been spotting on Etsy this week! My pics this week just happen to fall into two categories—bags and fiber. Why? I don't know. That's just the way I roll.

First up is ElephunksTrunk's Green Zippered Pouch:


I just.... luff this fabric. I'd go so far as to say I *heart* it. The polka dots inside are just twice the fun. I'm a sucker for things like this. I can't tell you how many coin purses I own...

Next we have the Waterway Wensleydale from glblf's shop.


I've never spun with Wensleydale before, but it just looks so soft I want to reach into my monitor and grab it up in handfulls of fluff. I love the blues and greens, too. Yum. Bookmarking that shop, for sure!

And okay... I have a weakness for SHINY, too.


Especially when the shiny is mixed in with super rich dark colors like this Kiss Kiss Bang Bang batt from CorgiHillFarm. Talk about lush. This batt is merino, silk and firestar, and just gorgeous in all it's purple-y plummy goodness!

Last up... what do you do when you've spun up all your pretty pretty fiber? Well then you use your yarn and you knit something with it, of course (or crochet... of course!). And what do you need when you're doing that? How about a nifty project bag from lewZILLA?


This is (if you couldn't guess) her Gryffindor Inspired Box Bag—and that right there is enough to make me squee like the fangirl I am. But look! Pretty fabric, and a tiny little pocket to hold your stitch markers, too! Lew has all kinds of other goodies, too, so be sure to check out her whole shop!

Comments (4)

VeganCraftastic

October 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Great picks, I love the project bag at the end!

Celeste

October 21, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Thank you so much for including my pouch in you blog! You have some great picks here.

Emerson Bindery

October 24, 2009 at 2:23 PM

What wonderful picks! I think I like the green zippered bag the best, but it's hard to pick just one!

The Little Miss

November 6, 2009 at 12:45 AM

wonderful picks,...u have great style!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila