Methinks... & Links

Hello lovelies.

It's been a while since I've been here, I know. The fact is, I think I'm going to retire this blog. I worked hard on it, and it's done some good for me, but I just don't have the time for it. The shop keeps me busy enough, and my Big Girl Aspirations of being a writer keep me busy too.

So for now, here are the places where you can find me:

CinderLisaDesign - The shop of course is still and will continue to be updated. Available in the shop are a variety of things, but mainly softcover journals, coptic bound journals, miniature journals, and kooky spiral bound notebooks.

CinderLisaDesign on Facebook - Here is where you'll get all the latest news on my shop. Come follow me!

CinderLisa on Twitter - I try and keep up with my crafty Twitter. You can definitely find updates about the shop here. :)

CinderLisa on Ravelry - I'm a knitter, crocheter, and spinner, and I love it. It's my (somewhat) selfish craft. Come friend me. :)

Lisa Asanuma
, Writer's Blog - This is my personal website and blog. Here is where you will find me at my most in-depth. I'll talk about Etsy here sometimes (it's a part of me, after all!) but this blog is devoted to my writing and reading, mainly.

Lisa Asanuma on Facebook - Here is where I check in with people from my writer's profile. Come friend me and find out about all my posts and free reads. :)

LisaAsanuma on Twitter - This is my Twitter for my writing profile. This is where you'll find me most often. A lot of commentary, a little snark. Mostly book love.

Fly Me Away on Tumblr - I LOVE Tumblr. Tumblr is my catch-all. I blog about my Etsy shop here, and there's a lot of love for books, fandom, food, bookbinding, knitting, crochet, yarn, pretty decor... and cupcakes. I reblog a lot of photos of cupcakes. <3

Tales From the Hollow Tree - I post free YA fiction stories here every other Friday, with my friend Isabelle Santiago filling the Fridays in-between. If you like a bit of fantasy, come read. Did I mention it's free? Follow the Hollow Tree on Facebook or Twitter, too.

Comment (1)

Linkingheaven

February 10, 2017 at 7:12 AM

Awesome
htt