Wednesday Wants!

In an attempt at variety (I know I fail in this, apologies!) I'm going to steer clear of fiber artists this week. Not that I'm not tempted by lots of them... you know I am.

My first selection is just plain cute.


These are KBdesignCo's Chunky Toddler Crayons, basically melted down and reformed crayons that are big and easy to grasp by pudgy little toddler hands. I can't look at these things without imagining the cuteness that would accompany a kid plopped down on a big sheet of craft paper and actually playing with these... or maybe stuffing them in their mouths. Or both. Someday my kids will play with crayons like these.

And something a touch more sophisticated...


This CatNote book of Hattori's is just all kinds of lovely. This one picture doesn't do it justice, so go take a look at the others on the listing. I can't say much about this, because it really speaks for itself. If I had the money for this lovely I would snap it up in a heartbeat.

My last pick this week is a little bit sentimental for me. CherryBlossomCo was actually where I made my very first Etsy purchase, a year ago from Saturday, as a matter of fact. I didn't realize until just now that it's nearly my Etsyversary, but all the more fitting that I showcase C&B, now that I know that it is! I bought a Pomegranate and Rosemary lip balm, and it is fantastic stuff, keeps my lips nice and smooth. Starting to run low, too!


This is C&B's Grapefruit Shea Butter, as you can see. Grapefruit happens to be my favorite scent. Pretty much any citrus will do, but grapefruit is hands-down the winner, any day of the week. It's just such a light, happy smell, and the teensiest bit exotic. And, while this is starting to change, it's not exactly the easiest scent to come by when you're looking for bath products. It took me years to find a body splash. And here's 4 ounces of yummy grapefruit scent, full of body butter goodness. Definite want.

Comments (0)