Book Team Virtual BBQ Scavenger Hunt

Yes, I'm still offline for a few more days, but when I reopen my Etsy shop August 1st, it'll be with a bang! Not only am I going to have a bunch of new items listed, I'll also be participating in a fantastic Summer Barbeque Scavenger Hunt hosted by the Bookbinding Etsy Street Team! Details at our team blog, or just look below:


Next weekend starting Saturday, August 1, through Monday, August 3, browse participating shops and locate hidden photos of items associated with the venerable tradition of the summer backyard barbecue. Not sure what that means? No worries! We'll provide a list of items so you'll know exactly what you're looking for. Find them all and enter to win a $30 gift certificate good at any participating shop. AND win bonus chances to win with each item purchased from participating shops during the hunt!

Come back next Friday, July 31, for a list of participating shops and complete details. Just follow the smoke!

Comment (1)

Anonymous

July 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I LOVE scavenger hunts. But I don't sell on Etsy, I just shop there. :-( But I'll keep my eyes open!




http://leeaverday.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/leeaverday -twitter takeover 7/26 Jess takes over my twitter and YOU are invited.