Taking a Break!


Actually that might not be the correct word. I'm taking a trip, and then I'm taking a few days to finish packing up at home and check out the Comic Con before taking another trip to move up to Utah. I've set the shop to vacation mode, because I just won't be here to make deliveries, so if you want an email notification for when I'm back open, head over to Etsy and sign up for it!

I will be back open August 1st, Lord willing! I should be all settled in by then and I am certainly looking forward to that. Once I'm in Utah I'll be able to focus much more time and energy on my shop (and my writing!) so while the getting there is a bit stressful, really this is a good thing for all of us!

Be good while I'm gone!

~CinderLisa

Comment (1)

Candy

July 17, 2009 at 3:58 AM

Good Luck for your trip.