Wednesday Wants!

Firstly this week, I wanted to highlight TattooDreams' Area 51 UFO Alien Box. For those of you who have forgotten (or never knew in the first place) I was/am/will ever be a HUGE fan of the 1999 WB TV show Roswell, and so when I stumble on something like this, the silly fangirl in me gets a kick out of it.


Besides that, though, it's just a beautifully-put-together little box. She has a lot of gorgeous, less-silly boxes, also. This one makes me happy, though! The feet and the handle at top, perfect!

Next up we have Summer Glory Color-Changing Cotton from WollesYarnCreations:


So pretty! I want to jump into this yarn and splash around a bit, it'd be like diving into the sunset!

And not too far away on the color scheme:


Dreaming of Autumn
sock yarn by Stricken Smitten. Talk about delicious-looking yarn. It looks good in a bowl—I want to drink it up. I am developing quite a fondness for sock yarn, despite my ongoing hesitation to commit to making a sock (even my Mingus project by Cookie A. is turning into wrist-warmers as we speak). I looooooove this pink. I want to marry it. Can't get enough of it.

And lastly, but certainly not leastly:


This is the Vampire Diary by repaper. Heeheehee. I haven't read the books, but I've been sucked into the TV show since it started (who could resist Ian Somerhalder back on TV?) and I just about flipped when I saw this book. It's repaper's entry into the Bookbindingteam's 2009 Halloween Challenge, and I think it's fantastic. You can find the other entries here. :)

Comments (0)