It's here!

My Whorling Tides sample came in today! (See Wednesday Wants below!) Wow was that fast!


If I had any Photoshop skills at all (I need to learn some!) I would fix these up to try to show you the exact, amazing color. These close-ups are well, closer (ha!) but still not quite there.


See that shine? You wouldn't believe how soft it is. It really does feel like silk.


This yarn is so much prettier in person than I ever could have imagined! It's like a Spring day all spun up in a bit of shine, that's how happy this yarn is. Again, if you're looking for it, the Etsy listing is the Lime Tart bamboo at WhorlingTides.etsy.com.

Now I'm off to pet my new yarn a little bit more. Back soon! =)

Comments (2)

Beth at WhorlingTides

July 7, 2008 at 5:21 PM

I just feel like smiling all over to see how happy you are. I'm so glad that we met. We should combine our efforts on a project sometime. Let's think about what we could do. Until then, I'll be checking out your blog frequently.

CinderLisa

July 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM

That would be awesome! Though I'm still in quite an experimentation phase, I admit... :)