Wednesday Wants!

I'd like to start out today with just one of the prettiest listings on Etsy that I've seen in pretty much all the time I've been browsing it. I've stopped and stared at this more than once.


This is Corpseknit's Burnt Rose shawl, and isn't it just ridiculously lovely? This picture in particular makes me sort of hunger for Renaissance paintings and Baroque music and period-literature and fine things of all sorts. The color of this wrap is just to die for, and the pattern is all elegance. I love it.

And since we're on the subject of amazing color, check out WhorledPeace's Hand Spun Overdyed Merino Yarn:


Look at that fantastic ORANGE! I want to swim in this orange, a bit. And you can't go wrong with merino, hm? I really do love the look of handspun, though I haven't had a chance to work with it much yet, and this looks so lovely and soft.

Speaking of soft... Well. A friend of mine is preggers, so out of curiosity I've been glancing around at baby things on Etsy lately, too, and I came across these ridiculously adorable things:


These are prettylittle's Classic Teddy Bear Felted Merino Ankle Booties. Oh. My. Heavens. I don't think I really need to say much. They've about killed me with cute, and judging by the notes on the listing, everyone else who's seen them agrees.

If you're looking for adult feet, however, I also came across these charming Vintage Peeptoe Shoes over at thevintagecloset.


The vintage market on Etsy is fabulous, and these little red shoes are no exception. I'm such a fan of peeptoe heels. And RED. So these'll get my vote pretty much any day. <3

Comments (2)

Snowberry and Lime

September 27, 2008 at 12:35 AM

Wow, gorgeous picks! I love the shawl, and red peeptoes? Oh yes! Any day. :D

CinderLisa

September 27, 2008 at 1:17 PM

Hi snowberry and lime! Yes, my sentiments exactly!